YEP members are diverse professionals from all walks of life who are striving for growth, excellence, and success in their professional and social lives. Whether you are looking to network with local peers, trying to find new job/opportunities/business partners, mentor others, volunteer at local events or just looking for information, YEP is the place for you.
As a YEP member, you will have exclusive access to
1. A large database of diverse professionals to exchange real life experiences and share knowledge.
2. Job placement and career advancement opportunities.
3. Information and resources relevant to your profession.
4. Mentors and role models.
5. Seminars/trainings from leading Ethiopian professionals in their fields.
6. Various opportunities to participate in community initiatives (e.g. mentoring and tutoring college and high school students).
7. Various opportunities to build connections for business relationships.
Requirements to Join YEP
1. You are a person who has specialized education or training that earns a living.
2. You live in the USA..